If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, thank you in advance for your interest.
Job Description for Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is responsible for:
- The timely and efficient management of the office duties.
- Formatting and printing worship bulletins for scheduled and special services.
- Assembling and printing the monthly newsletter.
- Answering the telephone.
- Ordering supplies.
- Maintaining records.
- Other miscellaneous duties as related to the office work flow and requested by the supervisor.
This position provides support to:
- Pastor, Church Council, Music Director, Treasurer, Financial Secretary and other committees and members as requested. This includes liaison among Pastor, members and officers with regard to information and reports.
The requirements for this position include:
- Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Word and Publisher)
- Ability to learn new skills
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Ability to interact and maintain relationships with congregation members.
This position is a part time (20 hours/week) position.